A three-days/ two-nights trip of exploring wildlife and authentic cultural encounters in and around Queen Elizabeth national park for only 87$ per day on full board. Take a boat cruise on Kazinga channel to see wildlife at close range or take wildlife safaris to explore the natural beauty of Uganda’s most preferred national park. You will also participate in community walks, cultural performances and workshops.
This is included in the price:
- Two nights full board accommodation (3 meals per day)
- Round trip private transport by 4WD pop-up roof safari van with English speaking driver guide
- All car fuel, driver allowance, meals and accommodation.
- Drinking water on transit
- Park entrance fees for one day
- A game drive
- One boat cruise on the Kazinga channel
- Traditional dance performance by the local community
- Breakfast and lunch on the first day
- Dinner and accommodation on the third day
- All bar drinks
- Optional activities and extras
- All airport transfers or transport to Kampala before the start of trip (if required)
Optional activities while on this trip:
- Community village walk (10$ pp.)
- Basket weaving workshop (8$ pp.)
- Chimpanzee experience at Kyambura 50$ plus park entrance fee)
- Lake Katwe traditional salt mining and birding tour (10$ pp.)
- Balloon safari (380$ pp.)
This trip is open for booking now. The booking requirements;
- Send an inquiry email to email@example.com to find out availability
- You will receive a full itinerary, confirmation form and invoice then fill and return a copy
- Receive payment details (info)
- Deposit at least 50% of the price
- Receive orientation and payment receipt.
- Wait for the date of travel when we meet at the starting point.
The trip starts and ends in Kampala, at Shoprite, clock tower (next to Entebbe road), Plot 1 Ben Kiwanuka Street. A full group of six participants departs every Friday at 11:00am and returns to Kampala on Sunday by 4:00pm. During the trip, you will be accommodated at The Elephant Home, outside Queen elizabeth national park. The Elephant Home campsite has the following amenities;
- Self-contained twin rooms (two people sharing)
- Flush toilets and overhead showers
- A private balcony with furniture, per room
- Onsite restaurant and small curio shop
- solar lit rooms and restaurant
- Rooms with bed/ beddings/ towels/ sandals/ sitting furniture and mosquito nets
- Options for phone charging on inverted solar power
- A scenic private self-guided walk on the facility (included)
For more information about this facility, please visit www.theelephanthome.com or see what the past clients have said about it on trip advisor. Note that, upgrade of accommodation, to a different hotel can be done on request attracting an additional cost.