A visit to the primates in their natural home. You will be surrounded by the magical crater lakes area. and taking the opportunity to visit Sempaya, the biggest hot spring in one of the oldest forests in Uganda, extending to the Congo basin. You will be visiting the two richest forest Habitats in Uganda; Kibale forest and Semuliki forests. Kibale National Park is home to the largest populations of chimps in east Africa. You will spend a few hours looking for the chimps in the forest. The crater lakes tours and a visit to t Sempaya hot springs make a great combination on this three days trip to the Albertine rift of western Uganda.
Price per person
- 1 pax (1235$)
- 2-3 pax (860$)
- 4-5 pax (658$)
- 6 pax (618$)
- Activities: All park entrance and activity fees, chimp tickets, community tours.
- Accommodation: 3 night’s accommodation as specified.
- Transport: 4wD safari car with fuel, English speaking driver-guide
- Meals: All meals upcountry at the parks
- Accommodation and meals on the nights before and after
- Bar drinks and hotel extras
- Air ticket or visa if required
- Travel insurance
- Tips and Laundry
Upgrade available on-demand:
- Single supplement
- Arrival and departure transport
- Accommodation hotel
- Number of group participants
Booking Code: UGtrip-15