Discover Uganda’s natural and indigenous cultural heritage in this 18 days trip that takes you through her landscapes, wildlife, forests and magical beaches on Lake Victoria. Packaged in 17 days, the trip brings you to the wildest jungles of your life to see the wildlife in their natural habitat. As you look for the big five, you will be amazed by the cats in their active moments roaming in the Savannah of Queen Elizabeth and Murchison falls national parks.
You will be welcomed by the primates and gorillas swinging on the vines or munching the leaves and tree skins in the jungle as you get inspired how close they are to humans. You will visit the indigenous tribes that live near the parks to try the local life as you take a chance to practice the local tricks of surviving near the forests and savannahs packed with the seemingly dangerous wildlife, yet they just call them neighbors.
The trip takes you to six national parks, one wildlife reserve and ends with an opportunity to navigate Lake Victoria to the sand beaches of Ssese Island. Lake Victoria is a fresh water lake that joins the three countries of east Africa. You will definitely not forget sunrise on Ssese islands.
It is a true Ugandan experience packed in each of every 17 days!!
To be included:
- Land transport by 4wd Safari van with popup roof
- Experienced English speaking driver guide
- Airport transfers
- Chimp tickets
- Gorilla tickets
- Driver allowances, driver accommodation and car fuel.
- Accommodation as per the meal plan shown on the itinerary
- All park entrance fees and activities inside the park as specified,
- Ranger and guides fees in the park
- Bed and breakfast accommodation on the first and last night in Kampala
To be excluded:
- All optional activities
- All bar drinks
- Visa fees and air tickets
- All hotel extras not specified in the itinerary
- Insurance (can beaded on request)
- Laundry and tips
- Meals on the first and last night in Kampala (can be included on request)