Even a short visit to Sipi is well worth doing, given the beauty of this area. The sipi water falls and other walks truly to mount elgon national park take you out of yourself. During the visit, you will confirm that Sipi area and Mount Elgon is truly a must visit while in Uganda.
Highlights during sipi water falls tour
- At the bottom of the fall, enjoy the view of the rocks with varying colors.
- Realize the changing climate as it cools down when you get to the bottom of the falls
- You have a chance of spotting unique wildlife like chameleons and brightly colored birds.
- Taking the scenic views of the area from every location of your stay.
- Roasting poundings and making yourself a cup of self-processed organic coffee.
What to bring for the visit:
- Walking shoes
- Layers and water proof / Wind jacket (weather is changeable)
- Insect repellent
- Hat and sun cream
- Drinks and snacks can be purchased at the area
- Binoculars and camera (optional)
- Plastic bag to protect cameras etc.
- Walking stick will be provided at the starting point.
You can book this community tour through this website at no additional cost. We are happy to organize your visit, arrange your transportation to Mount Elgon area or provide more information about the Sipi falls and other village tours experience in the neighboring areas.